Fusion World 2022 is proud to announce its powerhouse team of designers and educators for the upcoming winter season. These talented individuals represent the very best in the marching arts and have been brainstorming and workshopping ideas over the last year to make the 2022 season truly magical! Visit the World Staff page to see a full list of our 2022 team.
– Rodney Thomas – Show Coordinator
– Jeff Namian – Artistic Lead & Show Designer
– Greg Lagola – Designer
– Conor Kovatch – Designer
– Katie Hopkins – Choreographer
– Rob Watson – Executive Director
– Tim McLaughlin – Weapon Lead
– Aaron Startzman – Flag Lead
– Mark Willis – Movement Lead
– Jackie Yurkin – Movement Tech & Trainer
– Carlos Diaz – Equipment Designer
– Rick Delancy – Choreographer
– Josh Hinkel – Equipment Technician
Fusion World 2022 begins this September 11-12 with New Jersey Auditions, followed by Connecticut Auditions on September 25-26. You can pre-register for auditions by visiting www.fusionwg.org/audition, The cost of auditions is a one-time fee of $30 and gives you access to both NJ and CT audition weekends. Final Audition/Call-back weekend is scheduled for October 9-10 by invitation only.
In 2022, Fusion World plans to attend 4 WGI Regionals: WGI Boston, WGI SoBro, WGI Bethlehem and WGI Philadelphia leading up to WGI World Championships in Dayton, Ohio in April. The team will also perform in both the MAIN and MAC local circuits. A full performance calendar will be shared in September.